Blue Sodalite and Orange Calcite gemstone diffuser
A completely natural and tranquil gemstone diffuser, to elegantly scent your space. The raw unpolished Blue Sodalite and Orange Calcite pieces are ethically sourced, and left rough in their natural beauty. These are presented in a glass vessel, unscented, and ready for you to infuse. Comes with a Kraft gift box.
Gemstones are known for their metaphysical and energetic qualities; many ancient civilisations such as the Egyptians, Greeks and Mexicans have been enchanted by their colour and structure and have used gemstones for religious, healing or adornment purposes. These gemstones are striking unscented just as they are, or can be paired with our range essential oil blends.
Choose a scent from our beautiful vegan essential oil blends to help you feel calm, grounded, invigorated, focused or balanced.
These are made from 80% concentrated therapeutic essential oils in a 20% carrier of Coconut oil. 100% botanical!
1) Tranquil: A calming blend with Lavender, Frankincense, Sweet Orange, Bergamot, Basil, Vetiver, and Cedarwood essential oils.
2) Clarity: A stimulating blend to help you focus and improve attention and a sluggish brain, with Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Basil, Lemon and Clove essential oils.
3) Heart: A balancing floral blend with Patchouli, Marjoram, Geranium, Lavender, Ylang ylang, Neroli and Sandalwood essential oils.
4) Energy: An invigorating and vitalizing blend, with Maychang, Peppermint, Lemon, Grapefruit, Fennel, Basil and Tea tree essential oils.
5) Centred: A grounding and earth centering blend with Vetiver, Ylang, Sweet orange, Frankincense, Clove, Patchouli, Benzoin and Vanilla essential oils.
How to diffuse:
1. Add our essential oil diffuser blends, on to the gemstones. The scent should last about a week.
2. Reapply as necessary.
3. Place the lid on to the glass vessel to reserve the scent, when not in use. Lid colour may vary.
Concentrated essential oils! Do not ingest. Keep away from children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, seek advice from your practitioner.